Pigskin Fever  

Go Back   Pigskin Fever > General Football > NCAA Football

NCAA Football Discuss, share, and enjoy NCAA football.

Old 06-03-2011, 10:06 AM

Default Schudeles

Why does the NCAA not controlled the Schudeles? The NFL does it.

I am tried of hearing about a 1 loss team from the big 10 saying they could compete with a 1 or 2 loss team from the SEC when Ohio State clearly proved thats not the case.

If they picked like 2 or 3 games and made them play compriable teams based on preseason rankings then we could see a texas vs. wisconsin or a Florida vs. West Virginia and be one step closer to perfection.
Old 06-21-2011, 07:56 AM
Baseball Fever Officer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chevy114 View Post
Why does the NCAA not controlled the Schudeles? The NFL does it.

I am tried of hearing about a 1 loss team from the big 10 saying they could compete with a 1 or 2 loss team from the SEC when Ohio State clearly proved thats not the case.

If they picked like 2 or 3 games and made them play compriable teams based on preseason rankings then we could see a texas vs. wisconsin or a Florida vs. West Virginia and be one step closer to perfection.
All right. Huh?

The NFL controls the schedules? I'm not sure what you're exactly saying here, but the NFL has zero to do with the actual scheduling process. Unless you know something no one else does.

Nothing is ever "proven" in sports, especially college sports. Everything changes from year to year.